• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manager Bot Not working
(01-25-2019, 06:43 PM)snozz Wrote: yes I have
minigamebot (32 bits) (4):
-oopus.net minigame bot- info
-manager (32 bits)
-minigamr (32 bits)
-oopus_player (32 bit)

and I have this error that appears when the mini game is full "line 28610 (file c \ user \ desktop \ [oopus.nostale] Loader \ [oopus.nostale] Loader.exe]:
Error: variable subscript badly formatted.

I'm testing it to find the error but it works fine on my pc. Please, can you give me more details to simulate your use on my pc?
hi dude, so I all deleted and downloaded the bot again. I launched it with the right configuration and a character with "bot manager". I launched the bot and checked the files in my task manager and they are all there. On my character "manager" I have the message "you have to manage your winnings" and "you have to restore the sustainability of your mini-game" but nothing happens. I have as antivirus "windows defender" and I authorized the bot in the list of exeption.
for the character bot manager I chose the following options: Manager bot-> recharge durability -> get subsidence when your minigame is almost full and the minigame i want. I select the character's character and launch the bot. Nothing happens once the message is displayed....

I also try on another computer and this is the same
(01-30-2019, 07:11 PM)snozz Wrote: hi dude, so I all deleted and downloaded the bot again. I launched it with the right configuration and a character with "bot manager". I launched the bot and checked the files in my task manager and they are all there. On my character "manager" I have the message "you have to manage your winnings" and "you have to restore the sustainability of your mini-game" but nothing happens. I have as antivirus "windows defender" and I authorized the bot in the list of exeption.
for the character bot manager I chose the following options: Manager bot-> recharge durability -> get subsidence when your minigame is almost full and the minigame i want. I select the character's character and launch the bot. Nothing happens once the message is displayed....

I also try on another computer and this is the same

Buy when you click on start bot, the manager account do nothing?
no, he does not do anything. But if I go to Nosville he automatically returns to the mini-country and stops moving near the portal
no help for me ???....